11/15/09

My Life Story Thus Far Act 7: Triton Days Part 2 [Jan 2004-Aug 2004]

Going back to U of I, I had a lot of good times down there. I really don't need to do much recapping in the last entry since I pretty much covered all that I was trying to convey during that time. I know I will add in details about Justin later on after I get to 2009 since he's someone who is still in my life to this day and as such I know that he's gonna be someone who will get a big entry for himself. So let's move on with the next part of my life here.

So after coming back home with my tail dragging between my feet and feeling very depressed from being dumped and failing school yet again, my mom told me that I was going back to Triton. It was an interesting time for me to go back there since I did not know what to expect second time going there. In some ways I thought it would be nice going there since I can see my friends again and make new ones. Besides, it would be an interesting time to see how Senate was going. So I enrolled back at Triton in January and decided to sign up for Senate once more here since I had a great deal of fun there.

I was soon to learn that there was much grief in there and that I was going to be in the middle being forced to choose sides. That will be explained a bit later on in the story. I went on in the semester and enjoyed my time with the people since I got close to a lot of them and even made some new friends there. It was there that I met Lori and Sarah who I found to be very good people. I really liked Sarah a lot since she went to East Leyden and knew a few people that I knew here. So it was nice to have some common ground.

I recall going to a few different places with them in February and enjoying my time with them all, especially with Jerissa since we were very close. She was my best friend that I had tons of fun with anytime we did something. I know my family would have liked it for me to be with her but I knew that wasn't going to happen since she was engaged. Anywho, we were starting to drift apart since she would be hard to get a hold of by phone and Myspace. So I kept to myself a bit here and hung out with the other people.

March came rolling around and soon I had gotten myself pinned in a corner again since the other ladies were planning to impeach Jerissa for her absence. They succeeded and told me not to tell her about it. What was the first thing I did? I told her what happened and was pissed off with what happened that I blogged. Well, the other girls saw my blog n began to throw a major shit-fit because not only did I tell Jerissa but also because I blogged and called them bitches. In the end, I just treated them a bit coldly and soon afterwards warmed up to them again to bring them back inside.

As for Jerissa, I lost touch with her and we went our separate ways which sucks since we were very close and I'm not sure if we'll ever get that way again. Only time will tell. I know that May, things were good for me since I went to Boystown with Justin for the first time. It was an interesting time since I had fun. Of course with me being such a lightweight, I got buzzed after my first drink and hammered after my second one (first was a shot of tequilla n second one was jageur bomb). So Justin took me outside of Roscoe's and we walked around for awhile to get my head back on straight until I was ok. From there, we went back to Roscoe's and hung out there for a bit longer until we went to Steamworks (first time for both of us) and spent the night over there with both of us not living in the city (will have to explain that night in more details at a later entry).

As June came along, I got some main letters for UIC and Disney in that I got accepted to both places and I had to make a decision as soon as possible. So I talked it over with my family and decided that Disney would be nice to do since I can get some job experience while taking a break from school. While the summer was going along, I was helping my dad with the flea market and also working at Triton for the summer as a tutor for two classes. It was in one of the classes that a girl hit on me and we went out for a few times. Needless to say, it did not work out since I realized at that point that I was more into guys here.

That summer also spelled a bit of problems at home too. I told my mom that I was into both guys and girls during an argument and things changed for her and me. We weren't talking to each other for a few days until mom and I went walking where she told me that it was just in my head and that I was listening to my brother when he calls me gay. Well, I told her that I knew that this was who I am and she denied it. So as summer was ending and I was getting ready to head out to Orlando, we left it like that and decided to keep those details as such (which for the most part have remained in existence to this day which gives me the issues of ever finding someone until I move out of the house in which I can be my true self).

That pretty much completes Act 7 of my life story. Act 8 will entail my many adventures and mis-adventures in Disney including my many hook-ups, my partying ways, my role down there, and the lasting impression that Disney left on me with a sense of affirmation and confirmation of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment